Sunday, April 13, 2008
Nephews and Niece
I thought it was about time that I post some pictures of my wonderful nephews and little niece. It's so fun to see them. These are the latest pictures I have of them, which are of December of last year, so I am sure they have changed, but I will be able to take some updates when I visit again.
Here is Adam trying to figure out how to use my camera.
I love this picture, it portrays Adam as such a happy boy. I really do enjoy taking these sepia style pictures. It allows you to focus on what the picture is all about rather than being distorted by a myriad of colors.
This is our newest niece Mya. She is adorable and looks so happy with her uncle Alex.
This is our big boy Jarom. I can't believe he's going to be two already. He is the sweetest boy and I just love taking pictures of him, as you can also see with the picture below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment