Lea, I love all the pictures...they all turned out great! I miss you so much, I feel like I really didn't get to spend that much time with you since I got sick. I really hope you can come back in August and then we could all go to Bear Lake. Miss you sis.
Hey Leah,good pictures!!!I love your blog site, is fun and I get to see what are you guys doing. I hope you can come for December. We are looking forward for this. Hope you are doing good in school and work;Leah thank you so much for taking care of Alex; you are a very special person. We love you for all the work you do for him. May God bless you and Alex in all you do. Love. From Mama Sanchez.
2 comments:
Lea, I love all the pictures...they all turned out great! I miss you so much, I feel like I really didn't get to spend that much time with you since I got sick. I really hope you can come back in August and then we could all go to Bear Lake. Miss you sis.
Hey Leah,good pictures!!!I love your blog site, is fun and I get to see what are you guys doing. I hope you can come for December. We are looking forward for this. Hope you are doing good in school and work;Leah thank you so much for taking care of Alex; you are a very special person. We love you for all the work you do for him. May God bless you and Alex in all you do. Love. From Mama Sanchez.
Post a Comment