Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Piano




Ever since we moved to Kansas and I said goodbye to the piano at my parent's home I decided I needed to have my own. Our little keyboard just wasn't cutting it. Since my birthday was coming up, I figured it would be prime time to buy a piano. As you can see, I finally got my new piano. It's a Yamaha Clavinova, apparently the best of the digital pianos. No other manufacturer is able to top Yamaha in the production of digital pianos with the sound abilities and all other features that try to mimic an actual acoustic piano. I guess I got the best of both worlds, though I would like to have an actual acoustic piano someday, perhaps when we get a bigger place and I improve some on my talent. I guess I have quite a bit to work on.

1 comment:

The Child's said...

Leah, I can't believe how nice your new piano is, how cool. Mom had told me you got one but wow, it sure is nice. I can't tell you how excited I am that you have a blog now, it'll be great. Love your posts, keep them coming:)