Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sunrise / Sunset








I love photography and being that I work most of my day the only time I have to take advantage of my camera is on my way to work and on my way back home from work. My commute is usually 35-40 minutes which gives me plenty of time to savor my surroundings and when I am confronted with sites like these, I can't but help to stop and take of picture of it. As you will see later on, most of my most recent pictures will be of sunrises and sunsets, which is what I get to see most of during the week.

1 comment:

Carmen Troncoso said...

hola..!!!

que hermosas fotos..!!!
realmente tu si que tienes harto talento para la fotografia
me gustaron mucho...

lo que siempre me a gustado de los amanecer y atardecer es q en cierta forma nos muestra una representacion de la muerte y la vida de la tierra cada una terminando con su elegancia...

me hace pesnsar en lo privilegiados que somos de tener este hermoso mundo y de lo poco concientes de su belleza..!!

como siempre terminanmos destruyendo los mas lindo que hay a nuestro alrededor..

jajajja creo q me fui un poco en lo profundo de un tema
jajajajja
asi que termino este post
con muchos cariƱos para ti y alex

y sigue tomando muchas fotos..para que yo pueda ver lo que pasa alla...

;P