Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I would like to dedicate this song by Jim Croce to my Dad, the greatest Dad in the world. I can remember when I was young my Dad would listen to Jim Croce all the time. He would particularly sing "Time in a Bottle," to my Mom. My Dad sings very well, and everytime us kids heard this song we always thought it was my Dad singing it. It wasn't until I was older that I realized it was another singer. To the greatest Dad in the world, my Father, Happy Father's Day. :)




2 comments:

The Child's said...

Sis, so before the the pictures and writing uploaded on my computer that song started playing and I totally thought of dad. I hadn't heard that song in so long, I remember the tape that dad made for mom in Chile where he sang that for her. We do have an awesome dad and I am so grateful for him. Can't wait to see you in July, LOvE YoU!!

EvaandJosiah said...

I love your dad too Li, he was such a good talker, I loved his little pep talks, he is so cute and your mom was always so sweet to me, you have a great family.