Saturday, June 6, 2009

Adam in different lights

I just can't stop taking pictures. I guess you've already noticed, because they just keep coming hahaha. At least my pictures will never end whether you like it or not.

3 comments:

The Child's said...

Leah, I was so excited yesterday when I saw that you had posted new pictures...they were all great! I'll have to get some copies of the ones you took of Adam, he looked so cute at the park. I miss you sis, I wish it was February already and you guys were living here again. Thanks for posting those, it's was fun seeing them even if some of the pictures of me and Karen weren't so flattering;)
Love You

Vanessa said...

I like that you take so many pictures so don't ever stop. Some of the pictures are actually really funny. Can you believe the next time we see you all the babies won't be months old they will be 1 yr. old, 1 1/2 and so on. Can't wait till Feb. Leah it will be fun for all of us to get together again with you.

The Schooleys said...

Leah, you are mazing at taking pictures! They all look so professional! It will be so fun to have you here again so that we can do our girls night outs again. :)