Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just the 2 of us

Como necesito practicar sacar mas fotos, aqui hay algunas de nosotros para que vean. Fuimos a un lago, Perry Lake, que queda una media hora de donde vivimos. Como el dia estaba bien agradable pensamos ir y sacar algunas fotos. Ademas, era mi regalo de Alex para mi cumple. Como ya saben, me encanta sacar fotos y cada oportunidad que tengo la tomo :) Espero que las disfruten.

2 comments:

The Child's said...

Yes, finally some new pictures!! I was going to leave you a comment yesterday about updating your blog but it seems you sensed what I was thinking. Those were great pics sis, I can't wait to see through the lens of your new camera, I bet it's just awesome. Hope you guys are having a great day. Love you guys!!

Vanessa said...

Hi Leah, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Seems like you got a new camera, perfect present for you. Your pictures are very pretty. Time does fly by. Ariana is getting so big, but I still feel like all she does is eat, poop, sleep and burp, oh well I guess I can't complain she's a pretty good baby. Keep in touch.