Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ice Storm

I can't believe we got snow in the Spring. Anway, here are some pictures of the ice that developed on Saturday the 28th.

El clima en EEUU ha estado bien diferente. Con eso, recibimos una tormenta de hielo, y pense sacar algunas fotos de como quedaron los arboles.

4 comments:

EvaandJosiah said...

That's crazy li, I can't believe that.Here the weather sucks too.

The Widerbergs said...

Oh wow you probably don't even remember me but I was on Joslin's blog and saw "Alex & Leah" and thought it was a website that had to do with Signing Time (because the kids on those videos are named Alex and Leah) so I clicked on it and saw your cute pic! I haven't seen you in ages - hope you don't mind me snooping around on your cute blog :) Looks like you are doing so great! The pics you took are gorgeous too!

The Child's said...

Mi querida hijita he disfrutado mucho todas las fotos, pero no encontre ninguna de tu cumpleanos me gustaria ver que hicieron y donde fueron. Las fotos estan maravillosas, te quiero mucho hija, nos veremos en algunos mesesy dale nuestros saludos a Alex, le deseamos que le vaya muy bien. mama

The Schooleys said...

I agree with your mom! What did you guys do for your birthday?! Like always, you're pictures are amazing!