Sunday, January 4, 2009

Utah, Chapter 1

Here is one of many chapter of the pictures taken while in Utah. Alex and I had a great time. We were grateful for the time we were able to spend with family and friends and hope to see them sometime soon. We were sorry to see the time go by so quickly, but I'm glad to say that we made it home safely. Now we get to enjoy the wonderful memories that were made and the pictures to go along with them. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

The Child's said...

Leah, I love all the pictures. I wish Joe and I could have gone to play racquetball with you guys, even though I totally don't know how to play. Anyway, miss you tons sis. I hope to see you in the summer. Take care and post Part two, we're ready for more pictures.