Thursday, December 11, 2008

To My Love..............Happy Anniversary





I just want to say (though Alex doesn't know that I am writing at this time) how lucky I am to have a man like Mr. Alexander Sanchez :) Friday the 12th completes 5 years of being married. I can't believe how time has flown by. It seems like only yesterday we were buttoning our hard to reach buttons preparing for the hectic event of what our marriage was going to be (hectic in the sense of lots to accomplish but not enough time to do it all). Family and friends were gathered to celebrate the joyous occasion. What a wonderful time that was. Five years later here we are and what do we have to show for it? Other than Alex being accepted to Law School, and us gaining a few pounds..........not much. You were really expecting something breathtaking weren't you. Perhaps, in another five years we will have more to show. Ok, ok, I guess I am being somewhat vague, but it's not easy for me to write my personal sentiments on the internet for all to see though it is being daring and it's different. So here goes...I must say that I have become a much calmer (otherwise I seem to talking to the wall and that's no fun), sensitive (in a good way), considerate (especially when Alex can't clean the house for me, because he has homework to do), laughable (usually laughing at myself due to the foolish things I say), a better cook (otherwise Alex won't eat it. I hate it when that happens :(), but most of all a better wife, because of the great example I have of one who is kind, generous, has a great sense of humor, lovable, easy to get along with, smart and a wonderful singer. I know these are just some of the qualities that make up my Prince Charming (partly because those came to mind), but I am truly grateful to my Heavenly Father for the love He has for me and for blessing me with such a wonderful companion. I am also ever grateful for the fact that we can be together forever. That is the greatest thing I could ever ask for. I could not be more proud of him than I was when I married him.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE !!!!




1 comment:

The Child's said...

Happy Anniversary Guys...Yeah five years!! I hope you guys have a simply fabulous day and we are all so excited to see you on the 20th.

Love you guys!!