My friend Michelle was kind enough to take me to this field of sunflowers, which she had seen on a previous occasion. Isn't it wonderful? I hope you enjoy.
Leah: I love sunflowers, and your pictures were awesome, I enjoy all your pictures so much, you are getting better and better, a real pro in photography, keep it up!!!
Hey Sis, So if you haven't noticed, I kind of changed your layout last night. I was getting our blogs ready for Halloween but if you don't like it and want something else, let me know. Love ya!
2 comments:
Leah:
I love sunflowers, and your pictures were awesome, I enjoy all your pictures so much, you are getting better and better, a real pro in photography, keep it up!!!
Hey Sis,
So if you haven't noticed, I kind of changed your layout last night. I was getting our blogs ready for Halloween but if you don't like it and want something else, let me know.
Love ya!
Post a Comment