Sunday, September 14, 2008

A foggy day in Lawrence

Lately, the weather has been such that in the mornings when it has rained and the air becomes warmer there is a fog that forms. It is such a beautiful site to see. Though it's difficult to see a few feet ahead of me when I drive to work, everthing looks so sparkly. My pictures don't really reflect that, but I hope you can get the impression I am trying to make. Hope you enjoy them.

I have also included some random pictures in different lighting. It's really amazing how much a picture can change by changing the amount of light that enters the camera. It's a nice detail. :)

Most of the foggy day pictures were taken by my friend michelle who has been kind enough to take the pictures while I have had to drive. Even if I can't always take the pictures, at least there are pictures of what I would like to have a picture of.

1 comment:

The Child's said...

Leah,

I can't believe those pictures, I would be so scared to drive in that. Remember how you would always drive everywhere we went, so I never really got use to driving in bad conditions because now Joe usually drives in bad conditions.

I miss you sis, I hope all is well. Can't wait for December!!