Sunday, May 11, 2008

Utah Trip

3 comments:

The Child's said...

You always take the cutest pictures of Adam, I love it. You'll have to put them all on a CD for me. I hope you fun while you where out here, I know we didn't get to go anywhere, but for sure next time. I love you sis and say hello to your hubby from us, we missed seeing him this trip. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey Leah, awesome pictures. Thanks for snapshotting those special moments in our lives. It was a really fun hike, you'll have to show us the cool places out there when we go. I just have to convince Sammy on this 1 month road trip. Take Care

The Child's said...

So, I just realized that on the first message I posted I spelled "where" instead of "were" and I forgot to put "had" after "you", but in my defense I was really tired when I posted that last night. Man, I really need to read over my comments before posting.