Last weekend we had the privilege of having my Dad, Karl and Rodolfo over. They decided to stop on their way to Iowa. It was a very draining drive for them, all crammed together in David's Mazda sports car. It was quite the site, but they managed well, arriving at 3:45 in the morning. A few hours later, we embarked to Iowa, where we wanted to see Grandpa, who is experiencing some health problems. We had a great time, seeing everyone. It had been few years since my Dad had seen Grandma, Grandpa and Sherry. We were so happy we were able to go. These pictures and those that follow are during our trip, including stops at Independece, Liberty, Ft. Madison and Navoo.



1 comment:
Leah, I love all the pictures. I know those aren't all of them, but it was nice seeing Grandma, Grandpa and Sherry. Thanks for posting those Leah, I can't wait for the next round of pictures. Love you sis!
Post a Comment