Sunday, May 17, 2009

Utah Trip chapter 1

This past week Alex and I had the great privilege of visiting our families in Utah. This trip was made possible by my sweet siblings who paid for my ticket and my dear brother Dave who paid Alex's ticket. I could not ask for better siblings and not because they paid for our tickets, but because of their thoughtfullness, generosity, kindness and love towards Alex and me. Thanks a ton :)

I decided to start the pictures from the latest first, so I hope you don't mind. Also, just like the last trip to Utah, there will be chapters, so stay tuned for more :)

Mis queridos hermanos nos pagaron los pasajes para que pudieramos ir a visitar a las familias en Utah. Fueron tan buenos en darnos este regalo, ya que no planeabamos ir hasta que Alex terminara su escuela. Estas son algunas fotos que saque cuando Karl y yo fuimos a escalar un cerro. Despues pondre las otras. Espero que les gusten.

1 comment:

EvaandJosiah said...

That was a awesome collection of picture Li, you are so cute and adorable, your heart is full love inspiration and love for your family. Wow Karl is so big and getting so handsome. That was so cool that your siblings paid for your trip out here, I love you tons and it was awesome and I can't wait to see what the future hold for you.