Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New and Improved!

As much as the current pictures are great to look at, I have been receiving many requests to download some new pictures, so I hope you are able to see different angles with what I have been able to capture with my new camera.
The pictures include test trials (mainly testing out the camera) and Alex's birthday which was on the 18th. If you didn't notice, he got some new cook books, a nice suit, some colorful balloons, a nice meal, but I don't have those pictures in this section, an extra controller for his play station and I think that pretty much covers it. I guess you could say he is spoiled hahahaha. Until next year I suppose.

2 comments:

The Child's said...

Leah, these pictures look great, I bet you just love your new camera! I'm glad that you finally got some new pictures of you guys up, now we can see what you all look like. You look great sis, I hope we can make it out that way this year, I miss you terribly. Love you!

EvaandJosiah said...

Leah! Super cute, that is one thing that stays constant with you since we were really little. You love to take pictures and you are great at it as well.