Sunday, January 11, 2009

And here comes Chapter 3

You couldn't wait could you hahaha. I thought I would be nice and give you 2 chapters this week.

3 comments:

Jeff and Darlene said...

So I was looking at your pictures and I started to tear up. I know we don't talk much but I do miss you guys. I always have fun when you guys are around. I love you and I hope everything is well out there.

Marta said...

Hey Leah and Alex!!! great pictures!!! it's incredible the good angles you took them. I love it!!! We miss you guys!!! hope school, work, church and everything else is going well for you there. Don't worry, time goes fast....we will see you guys soon. Love. Mom

Team Su'a said...

Leah it was fun looking at all the pictures you took.You guys are great. Thanks for all the advice. Hope to see you soon.