Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Corn Stalks.......

Good times at the Corn Maize.

3 comments:

The Child's said...

How fun Sis! We were so boring this year, we didn't even get Adam a pumpkin. Poor little guy, he's really been deprived because of the move. Oh well, I guess you guys will just have to really spoil him when you come! I've actually never been to a corn maze, it looks like you guys had a good time.

Love ya!!

Joslin said...

What a blast! The corn mazes are awesome. Hope you guys had fun.

Jeff and Darlene said...

Hi Leah! We miss you guys .It seems beautiful there. I'm glad you have a blog so I get to see how things are going. Plus I get to brush up on my reading Spanish skills. So all in all it’s an educational experience as well. I love you guys and I hope we get to see you soon.