Thursday, July 24, 2008

Botanical Garden and Science Center

This slide includes pic's of the mentioned above, as well as some good times with Karl. I took a picture of Karl at the fountain at KU after one of our tough runs during Dog Days. It looks very refreshing. Karl also had a chance to make a Pizza, doesn't it look great? Monopoly and covering his face were a favorite of his, that's why he looks the way he does.


2 comments:

The Child's said...

Those pictures were so funny, I especially loved the ones where Alex and Karl are building the arch and right at the end, it all fell down. Oh, and the picture of the huge painted skull, it was kind of freaky in the sepia color. I'm so glad that you took lots of pictures, that way we can all enjoy back home. Even though mom didn't get to be there long, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun anyway! Say hi to your hubby from us. Love you!

sherry said...

Oh,my! Karl has certainly grown up. He must be taller than your dad now. It looks like a fun trip.