
This is our new entertainment center which we bought at an auction. It was well worth the wait, though we spent almost four hours out in the heat on top of being sun-burned. I looked like Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. Sorry, I don't have a picture of that, thank goodness!!

This was a great pictures, though a bit blurry. I took it on our way home from our soccer tournament yesterday of which we are undefeated. Isn't it a pretty picture? I sure thought so.

Last but not least, is our new futon couch. Quite convenient I might add. This is where Karl will be sleeping, lucky him. Alex says it's quite comfortable, so Karl won't have to sleep on the floor.
1 comment:
Happy Day, a new post!! What nice new furniture you guys have! That futon couch will sure come in handy when Mom and Karl go to visit. Oh, how I wish I was going too, but I think I might be able to go and visit you in September.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment