Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last Tornado Post

I guess I should have done the slide show with these pictures since they are so big I can only post 2-3 of them at a time. Anyway, this is a picture of a tree being cut down. Perhaps I will post the video at a later time so you can see the whole tumble.

3 comments:

The Child's said...

Oh what great pictures sis, I love the picture you took in black in white of the tornado aftermath. You're storm pictures were beautiful too...my what talent you have! I hope you like your new template background, I thought this one was a little more you. I can't believe mom and Karl will being going soon, that will be so great for you. Take lots of pictures so you can post them for us. Love you sis

Carmen Troncoso said...

el otro dia no fue mucho lo que pudimos hablar, asi que gracias por los saludos..

aaa no te habia dicho que cambie la pagina web de camila para poder hacerme un blog yo tambien asi que te mando su nueva direccion
http://camilacamy.blogspot.com/

cuidate mucho y las fotos...geniales muy buena captacion del momento

besos y abrasos
yo Carmen Troncoso

Unknown said...

Hey, put something new up, you're slacking big time.